Friday, October 03, 2008

Coney Vid: Last Of Astroland Coney Island

Coney Island/Astroland 9/5/08

Description:
A little music video from my most recent trip to Coney Island and my last trip to Astroland before it closed. The video features mostly Astroland and its rides but other CI attractions are in there as well.

Make no mistake however that the Cyclone, Deno's Wonderwheel Park, and El Dorado Auto Skooters WILL be open next season. I think the amusements on Deno's side of 12th Street will remain open as well (Polar Express, Saturn 6, etc.)

I think it goes almost without saying but the song is "Feels Like Tonight" by Daughtry. It's not the entire song though, I cut the bridge out.

If you want to download the video (33.6mb):
http://www.adrive.com/public/14381ee0...

Posted by
cygnus122 [YouTube]


No comments: