Wednesday, June 03, 2009

Fierce competition for Ringling Brothers At Coney Island

Ever since the other carnival sideshow freaks descended on Coney Island at Sittland East the feeling of competition with the long-standing Coney Island USA sideshow has been felt. Found via Amusing the Zillion, no the Ringling Brothers Barnum & Bailey Circus's Coney Island Boom-A-Ring may have some competition of their own. Brought to you by J.T. (a.k.a. John Strong II we presume) and Jellyboy the Clown, it's the Squidling Brothers Circus Sideshow & Burlesque. Actually with this they seem to be trying to compete with the circus and some more with the sideshow and their burlesque attractions as well. The Squidlings spectacular will be performed at Cha-Cha's every Saturday until Labor Day.

The Squidling Brothers Circus Sideshow is a performing troupe from Philadelphia

2 comments:

Ringling Bros Tickets said...

Oh come on! The Ringling's are the best! there is no one who can even compare to them! I love them! I bought my Ringling Bros tickets from Ticket Luck and used their discount code CAROL and received a huge discount! I love everything about them :D

Ringling Bros Tickets said...

Oh comm’ on! The Ringling's are the best! There is no one who can even compare to them! I love them! I bought my Ringling Bros tickets from Ticket Luck and used their discount code CAROL and received a huge discount! I love everything about them :D