Sunday, September 30, 2007

Coney Island Film Festival's SUNDAY Line-up

Today, with over 35 shorts and 3 features, the Coney Island Film Festival wraps up its weekend run.

Here are some of the features being presented at 7th Annual the Coney Isalnd Film Festival for the season of 2007.


See the full
schedule of programs for the shorts and features.
The features:


Llik Your Idols

Angelique Bosio, Paris France
Documentary Feature
70 minutes.
New York City Premere!





Blood, Boobs & Beast

John Kinhart, Silver Spring, MD, USA
Documentary Feature
75 minutes
New York City Premiere!








Mathematically Alive: A Story of Fandom

Joseph Coburn, Katherine Foronjy
New York, NY, USA
Documentary Feature
90 minutes




7th Annual Coney Island Film Festival
Sunday, September 30, 2007

12pmSideshows by the Seashore3006 W.12th St. @ Surf Ave.
Tickets are $6.00 (cash only).
Tickets are available at the box officebeginning at 11:30 am. 3006 West 12th street off Surf Ave.Phone
718-372-5159.This program is kid friendly, suitable for
all ages!


2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi! I love cinema I this can be my opportunity to join the Coney Island Film Festival, this is a must-do in my "things to do before I die" list!

Last week I managed to get a nice trip to make a tour in Brooklyn, New York and I'll spend a week in UE so definitely I won't miss again that famous festival!

Cheers!

Unknown said...

Hi! I love cinema I this can be my opportunity to join the Coney Island Film Festival, this is a must-do in my "things to do before I die" list!
Last week I managed to get a nice trip to make a tour in Brooklyn, New York and I'll spend a week in UE so definitely I won't miss again that famous festival!